- diagnose vehicle symptom -Vehicle shakes when accelerating
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – V6 Trans,Rear
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- PROPELLER SHAFT – Removal & Installation – RWD To Rear Axle – [DOES NOT include removing Center Support Bearing from Front Shaft.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform visual inspection.
Paula U. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/25/2021