- vehicle has water leak inside on roof found sun roof drains are plugged clear out drains and recheck
- inspect fuel system and perform diagnostic circuit check- found evap codes, trace to a failed fuel canister will need to replace, found left axle seal is leaking
- perform a/c system performance test low refrigerant charge, charge system and leak check found a/c condenser is leaking, need to replace then recheck
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- EVAPORATION CONTROL CANISTER – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models add 5 dollars of fuel no problems
- r and r left axle seal clean off excess fluid add transmission fluid and recheck
- recover recycle refrigerant r and r a/c condenser evacuate and recharge system
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform visual inspection.
Martin D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/8/2018