- perform diagnostic circuit check, multiple dtc trace to a failed fuel pressure sensor need to replace clear codes and test drive- upstream o2 sensor is bad, possible pcv system failure as well
- FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR – Remove and Replace – Sensor
- OXYGEN SENSOR – Remove and Replace – One or Two
- PCV VALVE – Remove and Replace – All Applicable Models
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform visual inspection.
Juanita G. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/10/2018