- Diagnose slow leak in tire – check right rear for leak – right rear has a screw in the inner corner of the tread field – cannot patch – replace tire
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform visual inspection.
- Perform Fuel System Cleaning
- Remove tires from vehicle and Rotate tires per Industry standards and reinstall to vehicle
- Remove, dismount and dispose of old tires – Mount, balance and reinstall new tires
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 All
Robert B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/25/2021