- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 50 %) Rear ( 5 %)- all tires are worn excessively on the inside, steering ans suspension check ok, need to replace rear brake pads and brake rotors, need to replace 4 tires and perform 4 wheel alignment
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform visual inspection.
- perform compression test all cylinders are at 250 psi, replace spark plugs, clean throttle body, replace air filter
- Remove, dismount and dispose of old tires – Mount, balance and reinstall new tires
- R and R rear brake pads, r and r rear brake rotors, clean and lubricate caliper slides and test drive
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Perform Fuel System Cleaning
Robert B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/31/2019