CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-16T22:00:53+00:002007 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2018-03-16T22:00:53+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 30 %) Rear ( 10 %)- 3 front studs broke off, need to replace all front studs, needs to replace front and rear brakes, has lower ball joints worn, idler and pitman arm worn, needs steering dampner and stabilizer links
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform visual inspection.
- r and r front brake pads, r and r front brake rotors, clean and lubricate caliper slides, install all new wheel studs right and left, when installing left front bearing came apart. install new left front hub bearing and test drive
- r and r rear brake pads, r and r rear brake rotors, clean and lubricate caliper slides and test drive
- PITMAN ARM – Remove and Replace – 2500 HD,3500 HD,Gas – [Includes: R and I Steering Gear Assembly.] –
- IDLER ARM – Remove and Replace – 2500 HD,3500 HD w/Skid Plate – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- BALL JOINT – Remove and Replace – 2500 HD,3500 HD,4WD Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check caster and camber angles and adjust as required. Check and set toe-in as required. Center steering wheel.
Kevin P. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/10/2018